The Qatari Investors ordinary general assembly ratifies its agenda and approves the cash dividend by 12.5% and the postponement of the EGM to 22-3-2016
Qatari Investors Group announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meetings held on, March 6, 2016, as follows:
- Hearing the speech of His Excellency the Chairman and approving the report of the Board of Directors on the Company’s activities and its financial position for the year ended 31 December 2015 and its business plan for 2016.
- Approved the report of the External Auditor on the Company’s statement of financial position and on the accounts submitted by the Board of Directors.
- Approved the statement of financial position and income statement for the year ended 31 December 2015.
- Approved the proposal of the Board of Directors to distribute to shareholders a cash dividend at the rate of 12.5% of the nominal value of share capital, representing QR 1.25 per share.
- Approved the Corporate Governance Report of the year 2015.
- Absolved the members of the Board of Directors from responsibility and fixing their remuneration up to 1,750,000 QAR for the financial year ended 31 December 2015 as per Article No. 46 of the Bylaw.
- Appointed Deloitte & Touché as the External Auditor for the financial year 2016 and fixing its fees.
- Discussing the three items requested by the following shareholders who acquired more than 10% of the shares of the Company:
- Alkara Trading Company
- Alkura Alzahabiya Company
- Shatik Al Neel Company
- Tariq Alhaq Company for Trading
The First Item: Discussing the verdict No. 3439/2015 issued on 28/1/2016 pertaining The Extraordinary General Assembly on the minutes of the extraordinary meeting held on March 1, 2015, and all decisions issued there under and the transfer of 15 million shares to Al-Misnad Holding.
The Second Item: Discussing the non-disclosure of the above-mentioned verdict.
The Third Item: Discussing the responsibility of the members of the Board of Directors for:
- Non-disclosure of the verdict.
- The company announcement of its intention to switch to a private closed shareholding company and the impact of it on the shares.
- Issuance of two version of Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assembly minutes of March 1, 2015 assembly meeting and using them in front of a number of regulatory authorities.
The Board of Directors of Qatari Investors Group decided to postpone the date of the Extra-ordinary General Assembly of 6 March 2016 to March 22, 2016.