THE AGM AND EGM OF QATARI INVESTORS GROUP ENDORSES ITEMS ON ITS AGENDA AND APPROVES THE DISTRIBUTION OF 7.5% CASH DIVIDEND
Qatari Investors Group announces the results of the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assembly Meetings was held on 20/2/2019 and has approved the following resolutions:
The Ordinary General Assembly Meeting Resolutions:
1. Approved the Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activities and its financial position during the year ended on 31 December 2018 and the Company’s business plan for 2019.
2. Approved the report of the External Auditor on the Company’s budget, financial position and final accounts submitted by the Board of Directors.
3. Approved the company’s budget and statement of profits and losses for the year ended on 31 December 2018.
4. Approved the Board of Directors’ recommendation to distribute a cash dividend of 7.5% of the share nominal value (i.e. QR 0.75 per share).
5. Approved the Corporate Governance Report of 2018.
6. Approved the basis and policy for granting remuneration for the Board of Members, in addition to incentives and rewards of Senior Executive Management and the Company’s employees in Accordance with the principles of the Governance Code.
7. Absolved the members of the Board of Directors from any liability for the financial year ended on 31 December 2018 and determine their remuneration.
8. Appointed Rodl & Partner as the External Auditor for the financial year 2019 and determine their fees.
The Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting Resolutions:
The Extraordinary General Assembly approved the amendment of the Articles of Association of the Company in respect to the nominal value of the share in accordance with the decisions of the Qatar Financial Markets Authority and authorize the Board of Directors to make the necessary amendments before the competent authorities.
To view the Amended Articles, click here: