Qatari Investors Group announces that the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting will be held on 22/02/2021 at Al Daibel Hall, Four Seasons Hotel at 06:30 PM. In case of not completing the legal quorum, the second meeting will be held on 01/03/2021 at the same time and venue.
1. To hear the speech of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activity and financial position for the year ended on 31 December 2020 and the Company’s business plan for 2021.
2. To discuss the report of the External Auditor on the Company’s budget, financial position and final accounts submitted by the Board of Directors.
3. To discuss the Company’s budget and statement of profits and losses for the year ended on 31 December 2020 and ratifying them.
4. To discuss the Board of Directors proposal to distribute a cash dividend of 6% of the share nominal value (i.e. QAR 0.06 per share).
5. To discuss the Corporate Governance report of 2020.
6. Approving the basis and method of granting remuneration for the Board Members, in addition to incentives and rewards for Senior Executive Management and the Company’s employees in accordance with the principles of the Governance Code.
7. To absolve the members of the Board of Directors from any liability for the financial year ended on 31 December 2020 and determine their remuneration.
8. To present the tender regarding the appointment of the External Auditors and determine their fees.
9. Discussing the procedures for preventing and ceasing the transactions of shares in violation of the provisions of the law and the statute, including addressing the Qatar Financial Markets Authority to activate the Authority’s Board of Directors Decision No. 1 of 2016 and the penalties for violating the aforementioned decision.