Our strategy seeks to reinforce our position as a major player in all services we are furnishing in terms of market share, innovation, customer image, and profitability. Safety, Sustainable development and corporate responsibility are at the heart of our activities.
Despite the unprecedented competition exists for access the markets and segments where we work, yet we believe our adaptive technology, products and service-delivery capability, people and operational excellence will remain key differentiators for our businesses.
Meeting the growing demand for Cementitious products in a ways that minimize environmental and social impact is a major challenge for such industry. We are committed to improving energy efficiency and usage of alternative materials in our own operations, supporting customers in managing their products and services demands, and continuing to research and develop technologies that increase efficiency and reduce emissions
Our commitment to technology and innovation continues to be at the core of our strategy. We believe our people expertise will be a deciding factor in the growth of our businesses. Our key strengths include the development and application of technology, the financial and project-management skills that allow us to deliver various products, services, projects, and the management of integrated value chains. We leverage our diverse business portfolio and customer-focused businesses built around the strength of the QIG’s brands, products and services.
- Leverage our market share and customer share of mind related to our products and services.
- Provide our clients with a diversity of products and services that fulfill their portfolio.
- Innovation, particularly innovative cement and building materials corresponding to the new market trends of sustainable construction solutions and green buildings.
- The health and safety of our employees and contractors - the Group's biggest priority is to become accident-free.
- Cost-cutting through elimination of None Value Activities (NVA) - the significant progress seen in recent years shows that cost-consciousness has now become part of Group culture.
- People development - the Group is focusing on four key aspects: filling our talent pipeline, developing our talents, leveraging diversity and optimizing the effectiveness of its organization.
- Generating surplus cash flow through cycle
- Investing for growth; competitive payout
- Re-structure of our financial resources and maximize our capital intensity